Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us bank report credit bureaus

tag
ld81
Established Member

us bank report credit bureaus

how long is us bank report to credit bureau?i just got a us bank platinum visa 3 weeks ago but i didn see it on my credit report via scorewatch from fico.any experience? thank you

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: us bank report credit bureaus

@ld81 wrote:

how long is us bank report to credit bureau?i just got a us bank platinum visa 3 weeks ago but i didn see it on my credit report via scorewatch from fico.any experience? thank you

If so, you may want to wait until its statement cut ... IMO      Wait for the US bank card holders to respond to your question.

This thread may help you regarding your cc.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Date-U-S-Bank-Reports-to-CRA/td-p/767782

Message 2 of 3
brian2220
Regular Contributor

Re: us bank report credit bureaus

@ld81 wrote:

it doesnt report until the first statement

most of the ccc are the same it depends 

although my loc was reporting within a week

My Cards
BBVA/Compass 2/12 $ 5000 ----- Chase Freedom 12/10 $3000 ---- Cabela's 1/12 $3000 -----US Bank FlexPerks Cash Rewards 6/11 $3000 ----Walmart Discover 10/11 $2814 ------ Discover More 11/11 $2500 ----- Amazon Store Card 2/11 $2100---- Amex Zync 4/11 ---- Citi Dividend Platinum Select 3/11 $1950 ---- BofA Cash Rewards 12/11 $1000
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.