Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

us bank

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

us bank

Well I have the us bank cash rewards card. today called to get sp cli and was told if i get approved for the 5000 cl they'll do a pc to cash + !!! all with sp I'l keep my fingers crossed.

SIlver:

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: us bank

Good luck.

They started me at $6500 and I still have to wait to PC to cash+

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 23
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:
Fingers crossed for you!

+1

Even if it's not a SP (US Bank tends to be quirky with CLIs which would for the most part result in HP); then if approved for the full $5K you should be elegible for the Cash+.  Mine was approved as a Cash+ from the get-go with $7K CL, but I had to go into a US Bank branch to apply.  Since I already had an existing relationship with them, the process was very smooth.

Message 4 of 23
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Thanks everybody hope it works out . she said if they don't give the full 5000 then they'll give me what they think i'm worthy of ( something) but I have nothing to lose. its a 

SP Smiley Happy maybe having a mortgage with them will help

SIlver:

Message 5 of 23
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Well I just check my acc and they gave me  10x cli !!!!!! I went from 500 to 5000. now I need to see if i can PC to cash +Smiley Happy  All with a Sp thanks to everybody.

SIlver:

Message 6 of 23
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Very nice increase! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 23
Brax
Frequent Contributor

I've had US Bank Platinum at 5000 cl for several months. They said no to PC to anything else 2 months ago, after saying yes to PC out of the student card late last year. Before that they even said no to PC out of the student card for years.

Just got an offer in the mail yesterday for the Cash+ card so I think this is a good sign.

Message 8 of 23
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

How long have you had your card for before you tried to PC it?
Message 9 of 23
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Just got it in April. I just talked with credit rep and she said that there were no offers right now. She said to call back in about 3 weeks to check. Oh we'll at least I got my CLI

SIlver:

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.