Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

visa signature and amex site

tag
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

visa signature and amex site

Saturday I did my little 2 app spree.  The Amex was declined and they pulled all 3 CR's  I am waiting on the letter to recon but I did try to go to the site and pull up the "results" they sent me the link to do so.  When I put in my info it supposidly can't find my app.  HAs anyone else had this happen.

ON the other side

My BofA cash rewards was instantnly approved and when I got on my banking site today it is a Signature Visa.  What type of extra benefits will this bring me.  ( i don't want to wait for the paper work to know.)

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Orbit68

Re: visa signature and amex site

From my experience, the difference between the Visa Sig and the normal Visa is not much. There may be some additional features as far as customer service, travel assurance, or product warranties which varies by issuer, but I have never had the opportunity to use these. Pretty much just bragging rights as far as I am concerned. 

~Chase Sapphire Preferred $25K / Chase Freedom $25K / AMEX BCE $20K / Captialone $3K Smiley Sad / Amazon $2K / Paypal $2K

~ In the garden since 6/24/2013
Message 2 of 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Here's the info. 

Congrats by the way. 

Message 3 of 5
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval....And with the signature you also get the concierge service, no foreign transaction fees. Smiley Happy

*8/10/13
Message 4 of 5
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@dodfire wrote:

Congrats on your approval....And with the signature you also get the concierge service, no foreign transaction fees. Smiley Happy

BoA's platinum cards get concierge too, it just isn't the visa sig concierge. It's privately contracted. One of the benefits of them having "Platinum Plus" as opposed to regular platinum, 

Other than that, visa sigs only other benefits are travel insurance, (I think) primary car rental insurance (as opposed to supplementary), maybe purchase protection, not sure. Benefits vary by issuer. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.