Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart card

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: walmart card

You can register your Walmart card online to view your account info. This is also how you get your free TU08 FICO score, by signing up for paperless statements.
Message 11 of 15
jnkp2001
Regular Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:
You can register your Walmart card online to view your account info. This is also how you get your free TU08 FICO score, by signing up for paperless statements.

Thi is true,  However if you don't have a statement yet, it won't show you your cash limit.  Unless I'm looking in the wrong place.  That's very possible....Smiley LOL

FICO EQ: 633 8/15/12
lender pulled 11/3/12 EQ 661 TU 650 EX598
credit Karma 674 credit sesame: 663
B/K discharged 2/2006......closed 8/2012

May your limits be high and your balances low!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had this card since may started at 200 then without even asking at 3 months it went to 800, but I did not know about the cash back thing until I saw this post.  It does not say online so I pulled up Septembers statement and sure enough it says 40 cash back and 40 available. I like this card even with no frills, I would rather not use Amex at walmart.  And its plenty of credit for walmart as I PIF anyways, we buy household stuff there and I get ammo whenever I go.  I wonder what the rate is to borrow, I bet it is high. Has anyone been bumped up to/upgraded to a discover walmart card without a HP?

Message 13 of 15
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

The cash advance line is on the credit login page for walmart. Not sure if it's different for the store card...I have the discover version and it shows the allowed cash back $200 on a $1k limit on my account.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 14 of 15
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

@maiden_girl wrote:

The cash advance line is on the credit login page for walmart. Not sure if it's different for the store card...I have the discover version and it shows the allowed cash back $200 on a $1k limit on my account.

I have the store card, and the cash advance limit does not show under Account Summary. It does show on my statements.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.