cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walmart synchrony credit limit dropped (my credit has improved)

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: walmart synchrony credit limit dropped (my credit has improved)

@Anonymous wrote:
Betcha Synch took some from Wally for your Lowe's CLI

I dont believe Synchrony does that

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I could merge a few into my amazon card. I'll probably close a couple soon. I'm waiting to see what the walmart one does at capital one. I wouldn't mind merging it into my savor.

Message 12 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Unfortunately, neither would happen but at least with Smazon, you will eventually get moreSmiley Happy
Message 13 of 14
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Through recent CLI's synchrony in the past 30 days have given me large CLI's on almost all of the cards I have with them. Lowes went to $35k and my utilization is sub 10%.

I logged into my walmart one to find a very odd number 1256 as my limit. Just a week or so earlier it was $6k. I knew I'd be due for that bumping up soon as most of my cards are past $10k. I have $28k with discover and 19k for a capital one.

Anybody else seeing the walmart card drop as we're getting ready for the capital one migration? I also have not used my walmart card in at least a few months. The card sucks. After noticing the odd number I put in a CLI request and it went straight to $3500. 

Anybody else seeing weird things happening?

I had something similar happen. The reason was due to internal review. I had not used my card for quite the time so the computer did an auto CLD. It is obvious that a computer at Synchrony Bank did it because of the weird limit.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.