Did you mean: 

walmart underwritting backdoor #?

tag
jeffery581
Established Contributor

walmart underwritting backdoor #?

Anybody have?

TY BUNCHES!

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
londonhogfan
Contributor

Re: walmart underwritting backdoor #?

is this for an approval recon or cli?

I don't think they recon apps. If you're looking for a CLI try: 1-877-379-8173 

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 2 of 15
jdirilo
Frequent Contributor

Yes! 8779693668. I was just given this yesterday(and denied!) Good luck!
Message 3 of 15
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 4 of 15
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Its because they gave me 2 walmart cards

Capital One Quicksilver Visa | Capital One Quicksilver Matercard | Sony Visa | ebay Mastercard | Best Buy Visa| Shell Mastercard | CareCredit | Amazon Rewards Visa | Discover it | Lowes | Home Depot | Chase Freedom | Ebates Visa | TJMAX Platinum MasterCard | Stash Signature Visa | Hilton Amex | Bank of America Cash Rewards Visa | Bank of America Better Balance Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash Rewards | Blue Cash AMEX | IHG Rewards Club World Mastercard | Barclay Cash Foward World Mastercard | Bank of America Travel Rewards Visa | US Bank Cash 365 AMEX | Amex Everyday | Target | CITI Double Cash | WELLS FARGO PROPEL AMEX | Royal Carribean Visa | AARP REWARDS VISA | BEst Western Mastercard
Message 5 of 15
jeffery581
Established Contributor

Re: walmart underwriting backdoor #?

RE: You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions..

Yea I searched several times. I didn't know if the number had changed.

You don't know what I did or didn't do.

Whats with the flame you gave me?   Goodness...Obviously some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Why come here if you going to flame and not help/learn.

Message 6 of 15
jeffery581
Established Contributor

My Momma told me if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
jeffery581
Established Contributor

You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions.

Are you sure that is walmart underwritting?

Message 8 of 15
londonhogfan
Contributor

@jeffery581 wrote:

My Momma told me if you don't have anything nice to say keep your mouth shut.

Smiley Happy

GE handles the walmart cards. The number I posted is the one I've had the most luck with (by far)

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 9 of 15
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@jeffery581 wrote:

RE: You obviously did not look ridiculously hard for the answer to your question before you asked it -- or even do the minimum effort (a search for it). There is a sticky in this forum called back door numbers, and the number that you want is to GE money solutions..

Yea I searched several times. I didn't know if the number had changed.

You don't know what I did or didn't do.

Whats with the flame you gave me?   Goodness...Obviously some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Why come here if you going to flame and not help/learn.

I am all about helping/learning. I just got a little annoyed that someone with the post count that you have had never noticed the back door sticky. Also, it further annoyed me that, again, with your post count, you hadn't read the number having been posted one of the many, many times that it has been. Now, in light of the amount of posts in reply to my single post from earlier, I can see that the post count is not indicative of how many threads that one has read. So I do apologize for jumping to a hasty conclusion, and for coming off in an abrasive manner. The number that I like using is 877-379-8173. Oh, and to answer your question about why I come here, it is to learn from others and help others that want to learn -- by sharing my experiences. People that truly want to learn (myself included) do a search before they ask a question to see if it had been answered before and what other people's experiences have been after following said answers. You are right about me not knowing whether you did a search or not. I simply deduced that you hadn't because if you had, then there would not be a reason for this thread -- the same reason why I never asked this question:  when I wanted the answer to this exact question, I did a search and found that this question had been asked and answered many times. I do not mean to be rude or anything, and I understand that I very well could be coming off that way -- which I do apologize for. Have a great day!

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.