Not applicable

Re: wamu

Congrats!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

BKed_Rebound wrote:

The web page said I was approved, but I will believe it when I get the card in my hand.Smiley Wink Know what I mean?

Believe it... they are great! And fast to get your card to you and report a good trade line. Congrats Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for a WaMu Plat CC on 8-6-07.  My dw will be an au. Maybe in a few months after her scores get better, I will try to have her apply for a joint.  Congradulations by the way.  WaMu has been our bank since 2003.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

WAMU doesn't do joint CCs. However, they don't charge an annual fee, so it pays to go ahead and try for an individual WAMU CC once the AU TL is reporting. For the next few months, on 2 of the 3 CRAs, you'll still benefit from the AU TL. WAMU tends to pull TU, and EX is the one rumored to be dropping AUs from scoring in September.

WAMU gave me a $2K CL. DW got hers in the mail today. She got a $4K CL. Puts us up to $32K in total CC CL.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.