Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what High Limit card can I get?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: what High Limit card can I get?

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey jwes, have you checked out the site "whogavemecredit.com?" If not, it may be very helpful with your question.

If you're looking for incomplete and outdated information...
Message 11 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey jwes, have you checked out the site "whogavemecredit.com?" If not, it may be very helpful with your question.

IMO I still think  WGMC is better than what CB has.
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

IMO I still think WGMC is better than what CB has.

HUH? Compare the older stuff. You realize that the WGMC database was stolen from CB right?
Message 13 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

db23 wrote

HUH? Compare the older stuff. You realize that the WGMC database was stolen from CB right?

I don't think CB's pull database is that accurate. There's hardly any info on my state too. In fact, I can't place much stock in anything written at their site. Just my opinion!
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I looked up WGMC about two mos ago and scrolled by date and even entered my stuff in- so do you guys really think it is that out of date? It helped me
Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I looked up WGMC about two mos ago and scrolled by date and even entered my stuff in- so do you guys really think it is that out of date? It helped me

I just looked through it again, it is getting better but still not nearly as good as CP on CB.
Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I thought that a couple of weeks ago, people were making noises about establishing a credit card/ score database on this site. Seems like even a big-wig chimed in on it. Did anything ever happen with that?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
smallfry
Senior Contributor

I haven't found anything anywhere that was helpful at all.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.