Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are my chances for CSP and BCP

tag
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

what are my chances for CSP and BCP

hi...

My scores improved alot in  last 7 days.... to 735s (both fico transunion and fico equifax.)

total outstanding  utilization   8000  out of 55,000 

2 more cards have to report new balances   that goes to total limit  on cards to 75000

iam going to pay off  3500 in next  20 days.  Recent enquiries 4.

Will i get approved for BCP and csp...  

Iam asuuming my fico scores will cross 750 mark after i pay off and new limits are rpeorted.

Can i apply now or wait?

Thanks.

DCU  10,000, CITI 19500, BOA 20,000, DISCOVER IT 14000,  CITI TYP 5500, CAPITAL ONE BBY 5000 AND  BOA SIGGY  2500.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: what are my chances for CSP and BCP

@SRAGS wrote:

hi...

My scores improved alot in  last 7 days.... to 735s (both fico transunion and fico equifax.)

total outstanding  utilization   8000  out of 55,000 

2 more cards have to report new balances   that goes to total limit  on cards to 75000

iam going to pay off  3500 in next  20 days.  Recent enquiries 4.

Will i get approved for BCP and csp...  

Iam asuuming my fico scores will cross 750 mark after i pay off and new limits are rpeorted.

Can i apply now or wait?

Thanks.

DCU  10,000, CITI 19500, BOA 20,000, DISCOVER IT 14000,  CITI TYP 5500, CAPITAL ONE BBY 5000 AND  BOA SIGGY  2500.

I think your chances ae very good, as long as your AAoA is decent (like 2-3 yrs). Neither Chase nor AMEX seem to like short histories too much. You are aware that most likely both (AMEX definitely) will pull EX? As of late Chase has been doing double pulls (EX and TU). So if your EX is approx the same as EQ and TU, you should be good to go.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 2 of 13
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

I Just checked my experian score on experian.com  It shows  757. 

my first credit card is 5 year old.( bank of america). average history of all cards shows 2.7 years. Recent new card 12 months back.

Message 3 of 13
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

You probably will be approved. FYI, the credit score on Experian is what is commonly known as a Fako (not a real Fico score). I think it is a Vantage Score (their own proprietary score, not used by most lenders). You may want to check your score on Credit Sesame or Credit.com (it is free), they may be better estimators of an Experian score, as it is based on info from your EX report.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do! Let us know the results.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Message 4 of 13
antae
New Contributor

Looks good OP.  Best of luck!

Amex BCP 25k '11 - Amex PRG '11 - Chase Sapphire 17.5k '95 - Citi Platinum Select 11.5k '93
Message 5 of 13
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Hi  i just checked my credit sesame   its showing 770 score.   thanks alot...

I will apply for bcp and csp after i pay 3500 to 4000   ..to bring that uitlization down.

Once i pay off tthe amount.. my fico transunion will cross 750 mark and equifax will also cross 750 mark...

thanks to ever one.

Message 6 of 13
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

Credit .com  score is 682... way way less when compared to fico and credit sesame.  iam thinking that i should not consider much....

Almost  50 to 70 points less  when compared to other scoring models. LOL.

Message 7 of 13
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

When you went to credit.com, did you click the button that says "see my Fico score estimate"? just wondered.

Message 8 of 13
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Hi and welcome to myFICO community forums!

I think you should wait until the new balances and limits report to give you the best approval odds and initial CL.

Best of Luck!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 9 of 13
SRAGS
Regular Contributor

yes i checked.. it shows my fico estimate as 710.  So much difference...

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.