Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what can i or should i do?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

what can i or should i do?

I filed bk chapter 7 in 2015.. discharged in 2015.  ( didnt include my house or truck ). I have since got an amazon card ( 800.00 limit ) and a cap one quicksilver ( 2500.00 limit ). There was some issues that I had to dispute on my experian report. Transunion and Equifax look good ( on credit karma just below 700 on each ) but we all know that isnt totally real ... I also just signed for my wife a lease on a new toyota and was tier 1.... (  i have had about 13 vehicles with southeast toyota finance ).. so was wondering who pulls trans or equifax to determine vs experian.. ??

ok this is what i want to know.

I had used my cap one for a large purchase at 0 percent back in june of last year and only have one month left on my promo ( i was going to pay off before hand ) but in the mean time had to replace a garage door motor, fix some things that broke around the house etc etc.. and my balance is still 1500.00

who should I apply with to get a 0 percent transfer card out of BK? Before the bk here is who i stuck ... compass, citi, wells fargo, and chase. ( also included my best buy, lowes and home depot. )

where should i look or should I just make 140.00 payments and not apply anywhere?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: what can i or should i do?

I would try a Credit Union most all the lenders that offer good BT offers you have burned so I'm not sure about that .
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you .. what about discover or barclays ?

Message 3 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Discover is offering 12 months no interest right now plus new members get the double cash back , I'm not at all a Barclays fan bc of all the AA they do to ppl for no reason , they get jealous if you have anyone other than them in your wallet and they will CLD you in a heartbeat if you have new accts and such. But they do have some good BT offers
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco is good for builders in the mid-600's from my experience.
You may want to get a CCT trial to pull your real scores.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got approved for discover for 3500.00 which will greatly help with a balance transfer of the 1500.00 but also my credit utilization rate.. Smiley Happy woo hoo

Message 6 of 8
sarge12
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I filed bk chapter 7 in 2015.. discharged in 2015.  ( didnt include my house or truck ). I have since got an amazon card ( 800.00 limit ) and a cap one quicksilver ( 2500.00 limit ). There was some issues that I had to dispute on my experian report. Transunion and Equifax look good ( on credit karma just below 700 on each ) but we all know that isnt totally real ... I also just signed for my wife a lease on a new toyota and was tier 1.... (  i have had about 13 vehicles with southeast toyota finance ).. so was wondering who pulls trans or equifax to determine vs experian.. ??

ok this is what i want to know.

I had used my cap one for a large purchase at 0 percent back in june of last year and only have one month left on my promo ( i was going to pay off before hand ) but in the mean time had to replace a garage door motor, fix some things that broke around the house etc etc.. and my balance is still 1500.00

who should I apply with to get a 0 percent transfer card out of BK? Before the bk here is who i stuck ... compass, citi, wells fargo, and chase. ( also included my best buy, lowes and home depot. )

where should i look or should I just make 140.00 payments and not apply anywhere?

benca1....Being a new member, you were probably not aware of this, so it is understandable. You should not post the same things twice in two different catagories. The moderators will probably be along shortly to clean it up by combining them, but I just wanted to give you a heads up.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

no problem thank you .. I wasnt sure which forum it belonged in Smiley Happy sorry

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.