cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what credit card companies just pull experain ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not had any inquire on experian in over a year just 2 that year

I just got them to remove some customer dispute messege on my credit report  the faco score went up about 40 points 

is there in credit card app that just pulls experian 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: what credit card companies just pull experain ?

Addison Avenue Federal Credit Union
IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well macys bloomingdales tdbank visa and dell for me have only pulled experian and as well as my sister on the other side of the country
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think I have a macy or bloomies within 100 miles of me

I grew up near white flint mall in Md   that was the rich mall  bloomies and macy lol 

I did apply for kays today and got approved for 600

Im going to stop with the major visa and mc for awhile just work with the store cards for awhile

I know it will bring my score down to began with but it should help in the long run 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

you may get a 1500 dell card with a 29.99 apr as long as you have no lates in 18 monts i got a 2000 dell card with a 640 a year ago and you can apply for a cli in 6 months but ever cli is another hard inq im at 5000 now but 20.99 but my fico are 770 now if you get dell card make sure u use it once a year or they close it i use it to buy a mouse every year. :-) lol like my best buy card i buy a pice of candy every year they close after 18months and macys and blomingdales i buy socks ever 12months or they lower limit
Message Edited by XQ28Libra on 12-30-2009 07:24 PM
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

where would i go to apply for a dell card ?
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i ithink this will work   http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/dpa_learnmore?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn wel me know if you get it :-)
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i did some googling for dell.  seems they like 670 or 680 score  i think i will wait for them

when i went to that site, they like vista i don thave vista  lol 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

well u can search on dell web page i duno they were pretty easy to get.... but dont want u to waist an inq
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

someone posted they got a dell on this site 1500
It does show on my CR. They pulled from Experian. It's listed as a revolving charge account. I don't know my FICO but my FAKO is 650.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.