Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats the key to getting increase?

tag
coroc
Valued Member

whats the key to getting increase?

Ive had my walmart discover card now for three days short of my 4th bill. Im stuck at a 1000 dollar CL but when i ask for a increase says my account is not eligible. Why is that or what could i do to maybe get this increase im looking for
On my way! $FG
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

Re: whats the key to getting increase?

@coroc wrote:
Ive had my walmart discover card now f

Wait for that 4th statement to cut

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 2 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@coroc wrote:
Ive had my walmart discover card now for three days short of my 4th bill. Im stuck at a 1000 dollar CL but when i ask for a increase says my account is not eligible. Why is that or what could i do to maybe get this increase im looking for

You need to wait until after your 4th statement to request CLI. They will automatically deny for not enough time at current limit before 4 months.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 7
coroc
Valued Member

Got yaSmiley Happy thank you for yur answers. Will let u know after 4th statement
On my way! $FG
Message 4 of 7
jakemod1
Regular Contributor

I would wait until after your 4th statement cuts and then call GE's backdoor number. Make sure your util is low before you call. Just use it as normal and pay it off every month and you'll be fine.

Discover IT: $20,5k | Chase Freedom: $5k | CSP: $7k | Amex BCE: $25k | BofA Cash Rewards: $12,4k | Citi DC: $8,4k | Cap1 QS: $6k | Commence: $11k | US Bank Cash+: $8k | Macy's Amex $5k | Kohl's: $3k
Message 5 of 7
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

Calling the backdoor number for CLI is all the rage lately! 

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 6 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@pazuzu wrote:

Calling the backdoor number for CLI is all the rage lately! 

Yup because it usually nets results if your file is looking good!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.