which is better? Chase Freedom or Amazon CC

Chase Freedom or Amazon Prime CC 

Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

Re: which is better? Chase Freedom or Amazon CC

The Amazon card from Sync is better since you can get higher CLI's pretty quickly. I had my card just 4 months when I was able to increase the limit from 1K to 5K. I hear that you can request a CLI's every 3 to 4 months once they have given a CLI. Also, the Sync card is easier to get with lower scores and if you have a BK on your CR's. I also burned Sync in a BK for 2,900 for the Amazon Prime card, and I was able to get the card again a year later after my discharge. If you IIB Chase or burned Chase in the past via a chargo off, you can forgeting getting any Chase cards for alteast 10 years.

Message 2 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Is the question Chase Freedom vs Chase Amazon, or Chase Freedom vs Sync Amazon, or Chase Amazon vs Sync Amazon (or something else)?

Freedom vs either Amazon card will really depend on spending patterns, as it rewards different categories on a rotating basis, so if you have heavy Amazon spend isn't that useful

Message 3 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Isacking97 wrote:

Chase Freedom or Amazon Prime CC 

as another poster mentioned, we are not sure which Amazon card you a referring to?

Just keep in mind, The Chase Freedom can be PC'd to another card. Chase Amazon is not a candidate for PC.

Also beware of the Chase 5/24 rule (if you are not aware)

Maybe some more details of your spend? The more details, the more posters can helpSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
kerplunk
Frequent Contributor

Easy.

If you spend a lot at Amazon or Whole Foods, get the Chase Amazon card, otherwise Chase Freedom.

Personally, I love my Freedom.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.