cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whih barclay cards are easiest to get?

tag
LindaLu
Regular Contributor

Re: whih barclay cards are easiest to get?

no...the first time they said my utilizatin was high...it was 50 percent...the second time they said it was from a few lates on my report but they were real old...I checked and no lates show anymore..utizations is 18 percent now too...my mortgage was IIB but I kept they have and still maintain the mortgage...

Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LindaLu wrote:

no...the first time they said my utilizatin was high...it was 50 percent...the second time they said it was from a few lates on my report but they were real old...I checked and no lates show anymore..utizations is 18 percent now too...my mortgage was IIB but I kept they have and still maintain the mortgage...

since you brought your UTI down and the lates aren't reporting anymore I'd say you are good to apply. here is a link to the rewards card I mentioned in the previous post https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1583&cellNumber=6&referrerid=IMRPPCBR

Message 22 of 25
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LindaLu wrote:

since you brought your UTI down and the lates aren't reporting anymore I'd say you are good to apply. here is a link to the rewards card I mentioned in the previous post https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/Landing.action?campaignId=1583&cellNumber=6&referrerid=IMRPPCBR

That's the card I have, but the rewards structure is a little different...and my APR is 12.99%  It's a great card though.  

My BK is 5.5 years old and I got this card back in July IIRC.  I did a PC from the Juniper card with no rewards. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LindaLu wrote:

That's the card I have, but the rewards structure is a little different...and my APR is 12.99%  It's a great card though.  

My BK is 5.5 years old and I got this card back in July IIRC.  I did a PC from the Juniper card with no rewards. 

Nice...how did you get a low APR of 12.99% and what is your current limit?

Message 24 of 25
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LindaLu wrote:

Nice...how did you get a low APR of 12.99% and what is your current limit?

You know what, my initial APR was 9.99% but it went up to 12.99% back in '10 when all the card rates got jacked after the card act.  They haven't changed it since.  A year ago the CL was $1200, it's at $7000 now.   

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.