Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who lied, experian or transunion?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: who lied, experian or transunion?

@Anonymous wrote:
15$ on myfico, things even funny transunion says: boy, your experian is 645 myfico says: dude, your experian is 681 now comes the experian, your experian score is still 716 the scores from 3 agents might not the same, but what about all of my 3 experian scores, which one i should believe now?

Ignore anything that doesn't have a myFICO seal on it. It's easiest to buy them all here.

The score you're looking at from EX is probably an Experian PLUS score, which has a higher top number (950, maybe?)

The score that TransUnion/TrueCredit gave you is their TransRisk score.

The problems with all the non-FICO scores is that no one has a clue how they're driven, and almost no lender uses them. They're a whole lot like getting a palm reading. Entertaining, and occasionally they guess something right, but ultimately meaningless.

681 is a very nice FICO EX score for someone just starting to look at their credit --not shabby at all.

And do realize that you have two other FICO scores --EQ and TU --and they probably won't match your FICO EX, because the credit bureaus commissioned different formulas, plus generally there are some differences in what's showing up on the different reports.

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 08-17-2008 12:44 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 13
tonsers
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
15$ on myfico, things even funny transunion says: boy, your experian is 645 myfico says: dude, your experian is 681 now comes the experian, your experian score is still 716 the scores from 3 agents might not the same, but what about all of my 3 experian scores, which one i should believe now?

You should believe the score from myfico.com. Did you read the FAKO/FICO thread?
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

realaqu wrote:

Pull all your scores from Myfico any other scores from other sites are worthless we will not lie to you.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.