Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who pulled transunion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

who pulled transunion

I would like to buy home furniture and would like to know which company pull transunion. Please help thank you
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who pulled transunion

Bump
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barclays Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover did it on me for CLI.

Message 4 of 8
dp321
Regular Contributor

Discover did for me on new card app too, however for the most part, see for yourself, 

Edited

Credit pull can be different from states or totally random for some companies.

Edited to remove a link to CB, which isn't allowed due to our Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, Terms of Service, and User Guidelines that prohibit the promotion of certain types of credit repair. - llecs, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Barclays Smiley Happy

+1 Barclays exclusively pulls from TU, at least I've never heard anyone say different, Barclays pulled TU for me, Instant approval.

And to the above poster, the Mods and Admin here at my Fico do not really want members posting links to Forums like that, rather just post "Google Credit Pulls Database" or something along those lines....... that Forum you linked to is not like MyFico, I actually PM'ed one of the Mods here asking if I could post that same link and was told this.......

The problem is that CB has lots of links to credit repair on their site, along with actual posts advocating unethical means of credit repair. Since the myFICO forums are sponsored by a corporation (FICO), they/ we have to really careful about this, or else myFICO will be labeled a "credit repair organization" and will be subject to a whole set of restrictions, which will include taking down the forums. "Credit repair organizations" in this sense refers to those businesses who take your money and do anything and everything, legal or not, to get baddies off your reports and/or artificially inflate the good items.

This is a big legal yawner, I know, but the gist of it is that we can't post links to sites that themselves have links to credit repair organizations, or who advocate methods that we can't advocate here. (Essentially, lying about whether an inq was genuine, disputing everything in sight when there's no grounds for dispute other than hope, etc etc.)

So to answer your specific question about posting a link to CB's CC database (sorry for the long detour), please don't post the actual link, but you can say something like "go check out CreditBoards' database", without posting a URL for their site. Most folks here can take a hint and find it on their own.

Best of Luck.

Message 6 of 8
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Raymour & Flanigan pulled TU for me 9financing vi Wells Fargo)

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 7 of 8
dp321
Regular Contributor

Sorry about that... 

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Barclays Smiley Happy

+1 Barclays exclusively pulls from TU, at least I've never heard anyone say different, Barclays pulled TU for me, Instant approval.

And to the above poster, the Mods and Admin here at my Fico do not really want members posting links to Forums like that, rather just post "Google Credit Pulls Database" or something along those lines....... that Forum you linked to is not like MyFico, I actually PM'ed one of the Mods here asking if I could post that same link and was told this.......

The problem is that CB has lots of links to credit repair on their site, along with actual posts advocating unethical means of credit repair. Since the myFICO forums are sponsored by a corporation (FICO), they/ we have to really careful about this, or else myFICO will be labeled a "credit repair organization" and will be subject to a whole set of restrictions, which will include taking down the forums. "Credit repair organizations" in this sense refers to those businesses who take your money and do anything and everything, legal or not, to get baddies off your reports and/or artificially inflate the good items.

This is a big legal yawner, I know, but the gist of it is that we can't post links to sites that themselves have links to credit repair organizations, or who advocate methods that we can't advocate here. (Essentially, lying about whether an inq was genuine, disputing everything in sight when there's no grounds for dispute other than hope, etc etc.)

So to answer your specific question about posting a link to CB's CC database (sorry for the long detour), please don't post the actual link, but you can say something like "go check out CreditBoards' database", without posting a URL for their site. Most folks here can take a hint and find it on their own.

Best of Luck.

Starting Score: EQ: 703 (4/2011);
Current Score: EQ: 738 (04/2013)

Goal Score: ALL 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.