Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

who pulls only trans?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

who pulls only trans?

i just pulled my reports newest fico today and was pleased to see that i had a small but steady increase(real fico's). i'm in the market for a high limit cc. hoping it will increase my credit to debt ratio as my other cc have small limits. none over 1,500 so when ever i used one for anything over a couple hundred dollars it hurts my score.any way , the reason i ask about trns is i have over 20 inq's on my other  2 cra. trans is only 4.i hear good things about navy fed but they pull eq. any advice would be very welcome...thanx
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: who pulls only trans?

i froze ex and got discover and us bank to pull tu, good luck.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
i just pulled my reports newest fico today and was pleased to see that i had a small but steady increase(real fico's). i'm in the market for a high limit cc. hoping it will increase my credit to debt ratio as my other cc have small limits. none over 1,500 so when ever i used one for anything over a couple hundred dollars it hurts my score.any way , the reason i ask about trns is i have over 20 inq's on my other  2 cra. trans is only 4.i hear good things about navy fed but they pull eq. any advice would be very welcome...thanx

Do you qualify for NFCU?  If so, go for it.  As far as TU INQs, it depends on where you live.  Discover pulls TU for me as does Barclays, Chase and Hooters.  I'm sure there are others.

Message Edited by FaircreditguyFL on 10-05-2008 04:23 PM
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

dont quilify.. no family members in the armed forces. what about hooters?
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Try Whogavemecredit.com

TU for me included Wachovia, National City, Wamu (I don't know if you can get a CC anymore; I did get a biz offer last week), Target, and an HSBC acct.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.