cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why didn't chase give me 0% intro apr on my flex?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: why didn't chase give me 0% intro apr on my flex?

@periferel wrote:

woohoo!! i DO get the 15 months of 0% apr!!!

for some reason the app didnt show 0% but i just logged on through my computer and it shows 0% apr! i tried checking the ultimate rewards section through the laptop but there's a page that says "we're working on ultimate rewards right now" so i guess they are updating at the moment. this has been a good day Smiley Happy

im sure the grocery rewards will kick in too which is the last signup bonus i haven't yet seen. this is really a great card!

Congrats on getting the 0 you were looking for. The rest should kick in too. Never saw delayed new card intros, but there's a time for everything. 

Message 11 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@periferel wrote:

for some reason the app didnt show 0% but i just logged on through my computer and it shows 0% apr! i tried checking the ultimate rewards section through the laptop but there's a page that says "we're working on ultimate rewards right now" so i guess they are updating at the moment. this has been a good day Smiley Happy

im sure the grocery rewards will kick in too which is the last signup bonus i haven't yet seen. this is really a great card!

Congrats on getting the 0 you were looking for. The rest should kick in too. Never saw delayed new card intros, but there's a time for everything. 

I did, every time. Self corrects after a day or two. 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@periferel wrote:

I did, every time. Self corrects after a day or two. 

That seems shaky. I can see a PC taking a couple days, as did mine for the 5% to kick in, but usually a new card is ready to go.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.