Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does orchard bank suck **bleep**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

why does orchard bank suck **bleep**

am i the only one here that thinks that orchard bank sucks **bleep**???
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: why does orchard bank suck **bleep**

garrett_ wrote:
am i the only one here that thinks that orchard bank sucks **bleep**???

No, you're not the only one.  But to be fair, they do serve a purpose.  They have extended credit to many of us whom other lenders wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

I have no love for Orchard, but I also recognize that they gave me a chance when nobody else would.

Message 2 of 13
Marvintran
Regular Contributor

Cheddar have a good point. Not everyone have Good credits.
\
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

chedder, ok, i opened all accounts at the same time... cap one, orchard, boa, citi...orchard is so slow.. they dont want to help you.. they want to **bleep** you in the ass.. im so tried of people who cant speak english .. orchard bank is the worst..name another bank that is worst then them?
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

i started out with a boa secured cc. they are much better then orchard crap bank
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

garrett_ wrote:
name another bank that is worst then them?

Easy.  First Premier.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

garrett_ wrote:
i started out with a boa secured cc. they are much better then orchard crap bank

Believe me, I completely understand your point.  They have horrible customer service.  They don't care about customer retention, etc etc.

But at the same time you need to recognize that if you want to establish or rebuild your credit, there are not many decent options out there.  Orchard is actually one of the less predatory subprime lenders.

Yes, their customer service sucks.  But customer service sucks at any company that knows its customer base doesn't have many other options.

Message Edited by cheddar on 01-29-2008 10:41 PM
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol, thats to funny chedder..haha, your right though
Message 8 of 13
brendogg27
Contributor

I concur.

Orchard help re-establish my credit so I have nothing but love for them.  They granted me a 200 CLI after only having the card for 7 months.  The lady I spoke with was very nice.  I have a 9.9% interest rate with them which is significantly lower than all my other cards Cap 1, WAMU and Amex.  If in doubt of Orchard, use the backdoor number.  That's what I did.  I PIF every month and they don't care...
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to agee with the purpose.  This card is not one made for long term relationships.  Kinda like a training wheels card.  Until they offer the opportunity to upgrade to another product, its best to follow the advice on any other product wih an expiration date.  Move on when its time.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.