Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will i get US Airways premier world mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

will i get US Airways premier world mastercard

Hi

i m new with score , trying to build a bit my credit.

my score : TU 696 , EQ - 685 and EX 720

i m using a lot US Airways and i m silver gold member.

do you think i need to wait to bring my score up to get this card ?

Dan

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
aftermath
Established Contributor

Re: will i get US Airways premier world mastercard

Where did you get those credit scores from?

The only place to obtain true TU and EQ FICO scores are from here.

EX FICO scores are no longer available for purchase to consumers.

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $6600
Barclays US Airways Premier World Mastercard $14500
Chase Sapphire Preferred $5000
Chase Freedom Visa $1000
Chase United Explorer $8500
Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select Visa Signature $7500
Citi ThankYou Premier World Mastercard $7500
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got my score from myfico and EX Website

Message 3 of 9
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Be careful, EX is selling FAKO score as opposed to FICO score. 

Message 4 of 9
hemi961
Regular Contributor

It's hard to say because a lot will depend on other factors besides score alone. Barclay's almost always pulls TU but at times will pull EX too. I applied for that card in November and got a call the same evening to verify some information. She said I was approved for the platinum card with a $4500 cl if I wanted it but I wouldn't be able to upgrade later to the premier card. That is the only card I wanted so that I could board in Zone 2 so I declined. My TU at the time was 760 and my EX was 742, both Fico scores. However I had several new accounts at the time which kept them from giving me the $5000 needed for a world card. They are very good about recon, so if I had been declined outright I would have called, but I was afraid to accept a card I didn't want since I probably wouldn't have been able to product change.

It wouldn't hurt to get your score over 700 first, but as I said earlier it depends on whatever else is going on with your report, so you might get it.
Message 5 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Be careful, EX is selling FAKO score as opposed to FICO score. 

That's very true but you realize that the scores you have posted:

TU (TransRisk) - 686 | TU (Vantage) - 727

Are also FAKO's. I didn't want the OP to think they could rely on TransRisk or VantageScores for accuracy.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 9
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Lol, I'm aware that my socres are FAKO.

Message 7 of 9
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@trumpet-205 wrote:

Lol, I'm aware that my socres are FAKO.

I was pretty sure that you were aware of that but we always have to remember that a new member might see something and not quite understand what it means and accept it as accurate when it actually isn't.

That's just part of the education aspect of the forums.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 8 of 9
KIPPIE12
Established Contributor

Those scores are good enough to get in with Barclays.  You shouldn't have any problem.  Hopefully you haven't opened up alot of new accounts before  you apply, as they are also sensitive to inquiries as well.  If you are  declined, call fo recon.  They are excellent and more than willing to work with you on almost all recons. 

Good luck

Current Score: EQ: 828, EX: 833, TU: 820 Citi TY Premier WEMC 46.5, (Since 1983)Discover 15.6k|BOA WMC 30.5k|Barclays Juniper Rewards 15k|Barclays Amex 20k| Cap One QS WMC 15K|Chase Freedom VS 19.3k|Citi Dividend WEMC 25k|FNBO 15.5k|CSP 22.1K|Chase Marriott 31.3k|Citi TYP 20K|Citi DP 16.5k|Macys 5k|Sams MasterCard 15k|Barclay Arrival Plus WEMC 18.7k|Chase IHG WMC 26k|Citi Double Cash 10k|Chase MileagePlus Explorer 14k|Amex Everyday 16.2|BBVA Amex 22.5k|Total Rewards VS 12.5k|SGV 10K|Venture 12k|BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC 11.2K|MB Amex 9.5k
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.