cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

would citi convert my citi platinum select to a rewards card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

would citi convert my citi platinum select to a rewards card?

Has anyone converted there citi platinum select card to another citi card?If so would i be able to keep my history i have with the citi select card?Thanks for any help with this.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: would citi convert my citi platinum select to a rewards card?

Just got off the phone.Was able to convert my platinum select to cashreturns card.Thanks everyone!

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SYale2010
Valued Member

I had a Citi Platinum Select card. About two months ago or so, I was able to do a quick product change over the phone to the Citi Dividend Platinum Select. It's a rewards card, but not a special one. I just figured something is better than nothing. The APR did go up just because it was a rewards card, though. Good luck with your product change if you go through with it!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone converted to the citi cash back card from the platinum select?
Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's probably like chase, you just call and they pull up a screen and are given a couple choices on what cards you can switch to and you pick... so your really best off calling in.
Message 4 of 6
YoungEntrepeneur
Established Contributor

They shouldn't be giving you too much trouble when you call them and ask for a product conversion.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got off the phone.Was able to convert my platinum select to cashreturns card.Thanks everyone!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.