Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 elite credit cards with outrageous benefits only available to the super rich

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

3 elite credit cards with outrageous benefits only available to the super rich

When the super rich use credit cards, they don't do it the same way as the rest of us.

Rather than standard credit limits and customer service hotlines, elite invite-only cards can come with unlimited credit lines and personal shoppers willing to track down just about anything.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/06/3-luxury-credit-cards-only-available-to-the-super-rich.html

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: 3 elite credit cards with outrageous benefits only available to the super rich

What? Barclay's "luxury"  cards are not listed? must be fake news.....

Nice post, thanks for finding that story Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 elite credit cards with outrageous benefits only available to the super rich

So, I pulled up the article, and the first pop-up was a WalMart ad...tells you everything you need to know about my spending habits.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So, I pulled up the article, and the first pop-up was a WalMart ad...tells you everything you need to know about my spending habits.

Got'ta love it Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

That Dubai First Royal Mastercard is a design mess.  I don't care if it is edged in gold and embedded with a diamond, it's fug.  It screams, "Hello!  I'm filthy rich AND tacky!"  

Guess I'll have to find another place for my B.  Smiley Wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why would you issue such a high level credit card and only set it at the "World MasterCard" level? Bank of Dubai First Royale MasterCard Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 8
Asilomar
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, and that's another thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EX 809 TU 806 EQ 810

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I want a Barclays Gold card so I can AA myselfSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.