Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX to Co-Brand With Amazon for Small Business

tag
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

AMEX to Co-Brand With Amazon for Small Business

American Express (NYSE: AXP) today announced plans to launch a new cobranded Amazon credit card for small businesses in the U.S. The new cobranded card will enhance the way small businesses buy goods and services across Amazon, and is part of a larger multi-year partnership.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180626005263/en/American-Express-Launch-Amazon-Cobrand-Card...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX to Co-Brand With Amazon for Small Business

thanks Ric its great news i like to have that card Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 2 of 4
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Nice Find Ric! I know I read a while back that Amazon was going into the Business Credit space but it seemed like Chase was going to snag it (considering they already handle the consumer side and I believe they have something to do with the amazon pay function), but Amex really is more friendly to new business owners than chase. I wonder if they’ll have tiered options like chase based on the membership level with Amazon. I’m preeerety sure I’m applying for this when it comes out anyways lol thanks for sharing!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RicHowe wrote:

American Express (NYSE: AXP) today announced plans to launch a new cobranded Amazon credit card for small businesses in the U.S. The new cobranded card will enhance the way small businesses buy goods and services across Amazon, and is part of a larger multi-year partnership.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180626005263/en/American-Express-Launch-Amazon-Cobrand-Card...

Now only to see which way AMEX makes reward redemptions harder than they should be, and/or if AMEX brings out yet another card that cannot be as useful as their Chase competing cards, in this case, the Amazon card.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.