Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Plenti Credit Card has been discontinued Folks

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Amex Plenti Credit Card has been discontinued Folks

not showing on amex site not even on plenti site application link is dead what happened and also ATT is no longer in  partnership with Plenti and now i think amex is gone too .. found the old link to apply for the plenti card but its not working anymore but my amex plenti is still working fine Smiley Surprised

UPDATE according to amex chat YES the PLENTI CARD has been discontinued

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Plenti Credit Card has been discontinued Folks

Yup. I have an AmEx Plenti ($3K CL) and when I saw this post I immediately went to my account and chatted w/CSR and he confirmed no more apps have been taken since the 12th. I was assured the current card holders would not be affected by this and all benefits would remain the same for those of us in this situation.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

booo thats unfortunate! i had that on my list for when i escaped the garden!

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got a letter in the mail stating that Plenti will be discontinued on February 16 very disappointed! I was hoping they were just ending their affiliation with AT&T but now it sounds like they are discontinuing the credit card program altogether! Hopefully the wellness with plenti at ExxonMobil, Rite Aid, etc. (that you must've had to get the credit card in the first place) will continue however! 

Message 4 of 5
silvius
New Contributor

Oh well.  Lots of other choices still out there thankfully.

January 2023: 850 (Equifax FICO 9)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.