cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T and SunTrust Merging 6 largest bank

calyx
Super Contributor

Re: BB&T & SunTrust Merger

A bunch of friends have had their mortgages with BB&T have seen them sold to another local bank, so there's that.

(Also, when coming in town for a get together for the first time since the BeforeTimes, they saw our ballpark had been renamed "Truist" and just made fun of that terrible name for about 20 minutes).

RIP:

F8 EQ: 815 | EX: 801 | TU: 805 | Accounts: 1/6 3/12 6/24
Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 51 of 53
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@calyx wrote:

A bunch of friends have had their mortgages with BB&T have seen them sold to another local bank, so there's that.

(Also, when coming in town for a get together for the first time since the BeforeTimes, they saw our ballpark had been renamed "Truist" and just made fun of that terrible name for about 20 minutes).

I hate the name of that place....just name it Battery Park. I only went there twice since it opened. Once for a veteran event and the other time with my ex and her parents because they are Cubs fans (transplants from Chicago)

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 4/2021

FICO 8 - 4/2021

FICO 9 - 4/2021

Message 52 of 53
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

For those wondering when the merger will be finally complete, expect it by Q4 from one of the IT security guys I know that is part of the SunTrust team that is working on the backend. It has taken them longer because of remote work, etc. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 4/2021

FICO 8 - 4/2021

FICO 9 - 4/2021

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.