Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T and SunTrust Merging 6 largest bank

tag
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: BB&T & SunTrust Merger

A bunch of friends have had their mortgages with BB&T have seen them sold to another local bank, so there's that.

(Also, when coming in town for a get together for the first time since the BeforeTimes, they saw our ballpark had been renamed "Truist" and just made fun of that terrible name for about 20 minutes).

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 51 of 53
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

@calyx wrote:

A bunch of friends have had their mortgages with BB&T have seen them sold to another local bank, so there's that.

(Also, when coming in town for a get together for the first time since the BeforeTimes, they saw our ballpark had been renamed "Truist" and just made fun of that terrible name for about 20 minutes).

I hate the name of that place....just name it Battery Park. I only went there twice since it opened. Once for a veteran event and the other time with my ex and her parents because they are Cubs fans (transplants from Chicago)

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 52 of 53
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

For those wondering when the merger will be finally complete, expect it by Q4 from one of the IT security guys I know that is part of the SunTrust team that is working on the backend. It has taken them longer because of remote work, etc. 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.