cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T and SunTrust Merging 6 largest bank

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: BB&T and Sun Trust Bank Merger update mailer

"Truist"

What a dumb name. That may be almost as bad as New Mexico Teachers Credit Union becoming Nusenda or Lockheed FCU becoming Logix.

If I were a customer of either bank I would be closing accounts when Truist is finally rebranded. 

I wish it were just becoming Sun Bank or stay SunTrust and no more BB&T which was also dumb in my opinion LOL.

Message 41 of 42
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: BB&T and Sun Trust Bank Merger update mailer

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

"Truist"

What a dumb name. That may be almost as bad as New Mexico Teachers Credit Union becoming Nusenda or Lockheed FCU becoming Logix.

If I were a customer of either bank I would be closing accounts when Truist is finally rebranded. 

I wish it were just becoming Sun Bank or stay SunTrust and no more BB&T which was also dumb in my opinion LOL.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha!  Yeah, I was thinking all that too but wasn't gonna say it, lol!  "Truist" wthuh?  You recon they just stuck the "i" in the middle of Trust as a meaning?  Like, fo'git it....throw something up there on the board, if it sticks; it sticks.

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.