Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BMW Credit Cards

tag
iced
Valued Contributor

Re: BMW Credit Cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Interesting, I wonder if that means Financing for BMW will be come more difficult to get versus how it was in house?

US Bank seems more reserved when it comes to lending. Of course CC are unsecured debt, where Auto Loans are not. 

Today they'll approve any young fool so desperate to drive one off the lot that they'll commit to a 6 year term with payments they can barely make, no down payment, and an underwater trade-in, so it certainly can't get any easier than it already is.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just give me the BMW. Keep the card.

Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry, just give me a CitroenSmiley Wink

most don't even know what a Citroen is?Smiley Happy

But at least maintenance don't cost you a HP and a High Limit CCSmiley LOL

also 007 Chic's really dig 'emHeart

#ForYourEyesOnlyHeart

@M_Smart007    They were/are French never saw but 1 ever. Friend in High school family owned an exotic car dealership he drove it some other days a Porche. The Porche was much more fun. 

Message 13 of 15
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sorry, just give me a CitroenSmiley Wink

most don't even know what a Citroen is?Smiley Happy

But at least maintenance don't cost you a HP and a High Limit CCSmiley LOL

also 007 Chic's really dig 'emHeart

#ForYourEyesOnlyHeart

@M_Smart007    They were/are French never saw but 1 ever. Friend in High school family owned an exotic car dealership he drove it some other days a Porche. The Porche was much more fun. 

I took the fender off of one of these with my Plymouth in West Germany in 84.

It was Zebra striped

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

The drip pan that strategically gets placed under the engine bay is an extra charge but you get 2x points if you purchase and have it shipped from overseas. lol.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.