cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banks Want Efficiency. Critics Warn of Backsliding.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Banks Want Efficiency. Critics Warn of Backsliding.

"WASHINGTON — A decade after big banks needed government support to dig out of the financial crisis, the Federal Reserve is slowly, but steadily, making a series of regulatory changes that could chip away at new requirements put in place to prevent a repeat of the 2008 meltdown.

Some of the changes, seemingly incremental and technical on their own, could add up to a weakening of capital requirements installed in the wake of the crisis to prevent the largest banks from suffering the kind of destabilizing losses that imperiled the United States economy."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/20/business/bank-regulation-federal-reserve.html

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Regular Contributor

Re: Banks Want Efficiency. Critics Warn of Backsliding.

Why is that when I start to have good credit, the economy sinks?! Last time this happened everyone went bankrupt, including me! This time I have great credit and am almost out of BK7 (year 9) and look what’s happening again!

Maybe I should consider my actions more and put less strain on the economy, eh? 😋
J/k

It’s just funny how this could all work out. Luckily it won’t be me going bankrupt due to stupidity again!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.