Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CK Rolling out daily updates (beta)

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: CK Rolling out daily updates (beta)

So far looks like the "Beta" is targeted.

Message 11 of 24
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

@Trudy wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

Credit Karma rolling "beta" Equifax and TU daily.. looks like wallethub will be getting booted 🧐

edit: wrong sub woops, if mods see ill go ahead an appreciate the topic move in advance Smiley Wink

Yay! Anything that will give me more report updates with EQ, I'm for it.

Any links?

95FEC08B-0F1B-42D9-8AC5-4A9C55C88846.jpeg

had this when i logged in, looks like im "eligible"

Would sure like to know what makes you so special.  I have no such eligibility. 😞

Me too. I'm even a beta tester. 🤦‍♂️ 

When did you change your mind on that?

In January you were ready to "can" them over pulls, but now you're doing beta with certain daily pulls? 

Message 12 of 24
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

This sucks. That's what I like about wallethub. I like seeing the changes daily even if there is none lol. Hopefully they target more people soon.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@thornback wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

@Trudy wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

Credit Karma rolling "beta" Equifax and TU daily.. looks like wallethub will be getting booted 🧐

edit: wrong sub woops, if mods see ill go ahead an appreciate the topic move in advance Smiley Wink

Yay! Anything that will give me more report updates with EQ, I'm for it.

Any links?

95FEC08B-0F1B-42D9-8AC5-4A9C55C88846.jpeg

had this when i logged in, looks like im "eligible"

Would sure like to know what makes you so special.  I have no such eligibility. 😞

Me too. I'm even a beta tester. 🤦‍♂️ 

When did you change your mind on that?

In January you were ready to "can" them over pulls, but now you're doing beta with certain daily pulls? 

I have not been invited to test the feature. I'm an actual beta tester for their app though so you would think that would put me on the list for such a thing. 🤷‍♂️ 

AAA541EA-C1B6-43C9-BE92-F47C2CF27CC4.jpeg

As for getting rid of the app because of their excessive pulling, there is actually no way to stop them from pulling your credit once you give them the initial authorization so I might as well continue to get use from the app. 

Message 14 of 24
elixerin
Established Contributor

@Anonymous when you del your CK acc (have to request), they stop SPing after 2-3 weeks or so

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elixerin wrote:

@Anonymous when you del your CK acc (have to request), they stop SPing after 2-3 weeks or so

They told me that they wouldn't stop for a number of months so I left it alone. 

It doesn't matter. It's a useful tool. But they do pull an asinine amount. Sometimes multiple times in one day. 

65F14562-585E-4B09-B660-0DCBB60DCD26.jpeg

If they start offering daily updates, that's an okay trade off. 

Message 16 of 24
elixerin
Established Contributor

true... not sure how i even was "eligible". I think its just amount of time since you have had the app downloaded(?) in which my case, was since around the end of 2018

who knows though

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elixerin wrote:

true... not sure how i even was "eligible". I think its just amount of time since you have had the app downloaded(?) in which my case, was since around the end of 2018

who knows though

I have been a CK member longer than I have even been a member here. Pretty sure I have been a member since at least 2014. I don't know why they don't like me, I never got access to credit locking either. 

ETA: Actually it's been even longer than that. I remember using it when I filed my bankruptcy in 2010 to make sure my accounts were listed correctly and the information from my purchase of a 2009 Fusion is still in there and that car was repossessed back in 2012 (you can't remove auto info unless you have a vehicle to replace it with). 

Message 18 of 24
elixerin
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

who knows though

I have been a CK member longer than I have even been a member here. Pretty sure I have been a member since at least 2014. I don't know why they don't like me, I never got access to credit locking either. 

ETA: Actually it's been even longer than that. I remember using it when I filed my bankruptcy in 2010 to make sure my accounts were listed correctly and the information from my purchase of a 2009 Fusion is still in there and that car was repossessed back in 2012 (you can't remove auto info unless you have a vehicle to replace it with). 

got me beat there, i was 14 then Smiley Tongue

i dont think i have credit locking either with CK, might just be a slow rollout. I'd imagine if they started updating everyone's Scores/Reports daily they're system would crash lol

Could be a testing the waters kinda thing, time shall tell!

Edit: interesting, would you mind elaborating what that means? you couldnt remove the neg auto info without another car + loan to replace it?

Message 19 of 24
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

who knows though

Just checked my email because I knew I've had them for years(date back to 12/2011). I guess they have no loyally to their longest members lol. I do love seeing the growth now from when I first started. Good for them.Screenshot_20200426-150512_Gmail.jpg

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.