CK Rolling out daily updates (beta)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CK Rolling out daily updates (beta)

@elixerin wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

true... not sure how i even was "eligible". I think its just amount of time since you have had the app downloaded(?) in which my case, was since around the end of 2018

who knows though

I have been a CK member longer than I have even been a member here. Pretty sure I have been a member since at least 2014. I don't know why they don't like me, I never got access to credit locking either. 

ETA: Actually it's been even longer than that. I remember using it when I filed my bankruptcy in 2010 to make sure my accounts were listed correctly and the information from my purchase of a 2009 Fusion is still in there and that car was repossessed back in 2012 (you can't remove auto info unless you have a vehicle to replace it with). 

got me beat there, i was 14 then Smiley Tongue

i dont think i have credit locking either with CK, might just be a slow rollout. I'd imagine if they started updating everyone's Scores/Reports daily they're system would crash lol

Could be a testing the waters kinda thing, time shall tell!

Edit: interesting, would you mind elaborating what that means? you couldnt remove the neg auto info without another car + loan to replace it?

To remove info in their auto section, you have to add a different car or it won't let you save it. Since I don't have a vehicle, I'm just stuck with my Fusion showing. 

I wouldn't use CK for lock and unlock anyway so I don't mind that I don't have it. 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eagered2succeed wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@elixerin wrote:

true... not sure how i even was "eligible". I think its just amount of time since you have had the app downloaded(?) in which my case, was since around the end of 2018

who knows though

I have been a CK member longer than I have even been a member here. Pretty sure I have been a member since at least 2014. I don't know why they don't like me, I never got access to credit locking either. 

ETA: Actually it's been even longer than that. I remember using it when I filed my bankruptcy in 2010 to make sure my accounts were listed correctly and the information from my purchase of a 2009 Fusion is still in there and that car was repossessed back in 2012 (you can't remove auto info unless you have a vehicle to replace it with). 

Just checked my email because I knew I've had them for years(date back to 12/2011). I guess they have no loyally to their longest members lol. I do love seeing the growth now from when I first started. Good for them.Screenshot_20200426-150512_Gmail.jpg

I cleaned out my old emails last year so I don't have my CK emails anymore but yeah, they still had their original logo too. 
29880393-63A7-47CA-99E5-89B8FB43DC53.gif

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lucky duck for getting the enrollement, thanks for the heads up about what may be coming soon to CK!

@elixerin wrote:

Credit Karma rolling "beta" Equifax and TU daily.. looks like wallethub will be getting booted 🧐

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am in this beta for last two weeks atleast. I got email to enroll in early april.

I have been getting daily updates for at least a month or two or so. I got the pop up when I downloaded CK at the time. I guess I thought it was standard.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.