Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebrity Credit Report Leak

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Celebrity Credit Report Leak

Source: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/financial-info-celebs-officials-leaked-online

Basically some big celebs and politicians have tons of info posted online. I browsed some of the credit reports and shocked to see a big name celeb with a $1,000 Macy's card lol Some of the profiles aren't as huge as you would expect and some even have collections/past due Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Celebrity Credit Report Leak

@mxp114 wrote:

some even have collections/past due Smiley Surprised

when i read this the first person that came to my mind was lindsay lohan. i do not know why Smiley LOL

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 6
beb86
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Source: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/financial-info-celebs-officials-leaked-online

Basically some big celebs and politicians have tons of info posted online. I browsed some of the credit reports and shocked to see a big name celeb with a $1,000 Macy's card lol Some of the profiles aren't as huge as you would expect and some even have collections/past due Smiley Surprised

Yeah I doubt that these people pay there own bills or handle their finances by themselves....Probably their accountant or "financial advisor" missed a payment and got most of those cc's. 

Message 3 of 6
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

i'm sure its a lot more common, they have people that take care of things for them, and if the celeb doesn't send the bills to the accountants they don't get paid. Some artists spend so much money that they can't make it fast enough to keep up with there month to month expenses unless they are just after an album release or doing a concert. If they are on a tour there mail sits in there mail box for months at a time. Its expensive being rich, its hard to understand how the rich do it. 

I bet one if the first things the accounting people do after a star is gets their first milion dollar deal is to call up chase and american express and get the approiate cards expedited so the star can spend to their hearts desire and get the bills routed to the right pace. Its the little cards that celeb most likely isn't supposed to aquire or use that cause all the probems or when the star is too busy partying to be earning money. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 4 of 6
HiLine
Blogger

What I don't understand is why they do not stick with just one card, such as an Amex charge card, for all their expenses.

Message 5 of 6
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Today I learned Paris Hilton has a 742 credit score & Bill Gates really likes shopping at Nordstrom's.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.