cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase call center employee arrested for stealing account information, making withdrawals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase call center employee arrested for stealing account information, making withdrawals

I thought the new chip technology was to prevent duplications

Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase call center employee arrested for stealing account information, making withdrawals

Chase usually doesn't hire people who are over 5/24 -- five felonies in 24 months.

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Chase usually doesn't hire people who are over 5/24 -- five felonies in 24 months.

Five new jobs in 24 months .

Message 4 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

The article just says the employee was terminated. Not arrested?? What an idiot..
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The first part of the article clearly states she was arrested...

And her boyfriend

HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, Fla. - Hillsborough County Deputies arrested a Chase Bank call center employee for stealing account information, adding her boyfriend to the accounts and making withdrawals.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know how they thought they were getting away with it, if she added her boyfriend as an account holder? Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 18
Glen_M
Frequent Contributor

These companies are good at finding patterns of fraud.  If they all talked to the same CSR it is going to get obvious real fast. 

The added actions of making alterations to the account by adding an AU and having cards printed is going to make it brick-to-the-face obvious.

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

This makes me sleep well at night. Appreciate the information.
Message 9 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Five new jobs in 24 months .

No wonder I could never get hired!

        
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.