Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit scores and rudeness

tag
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit scores and rudeness

I sometimes get the feeling that being agreeable is necessary to reach the last thirty-some points.

Scottie: I didn't mean to be rude.
Madeleine: You're not. Merely direct.
Vertigo (1958)

Dave Bowman: HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!
HAL: Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)

Whatever it is, it’s OK because it’s what it is. Don’t be looking for perfection. Don’t be short-tempered with yourself. And you’ll be a whole lot nicer to be around with everyone else.
Mary Tyler Moore, 1936-2017

Message 11 of 13
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Idk about this... I went from a 410 to a current 760-771 and my attitude/tone of voice has never changed to CSR, even when I was being shut out/AA by chase I agreed with what she had to say cause she made a point, told her thank you and hung up Smiley Surprised

I always make sure I treat the CSR in a nice way, all they are doing is their job to the best of their ability Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's my experience in life.  The people who do drugs, lay out of work, have little to no education often have very bad credit.  They use pawn shops and check cashing and car title loans often.  If you check the arrest record you will see many have domestic violence charges.

On the other hand, the academics, bankers, attornies and anyone who gets their credit score screened for a job usually has great credit.  They are professional and don't solve their problems with their fists. 

You can also see how people with great credit have worked hard for it and treaure it, therefore, if someone or some company does something to mess with their credit they can get rude.

The po folks with 400 scores don't really care because they are already at the bottom.  They probably don't even know what a credit score is.

CSR:  What credit limit are you seeking today?

Po man: $25k

CSR: Has anything changed in the last 30 days in regards to your 457 credit scores or the 7 baddies on your report?

Po man: Nope.

CSR:  Sorry, we are unable to honor your request today

Po man:  Well FU. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.