Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Breach: Lord & Taylor / Saks 5th Avenue Shoppers Affected

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Breach: Lord & Taylor / Saks 5th Avenue Shoppers Affected

Hackers Steal Credit Card Information for More Than 5 Million Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor Shopp...

96FE918F-FF69-4335-87D8-F652B1DE177C.jpeg

More proof that these breaches are becoming our new norm.  The majority of MyFicoers have frozen files but I figured I’d post it anyway as “all of the U.S. locations of the aforementioned retail chains have been compromised.”

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data Breach: Lord & Taylor / Saks 5th Avenue Shoppers Affected

Hackers already have all of our most personal information after EQ, so we're all sitting ducks.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Hackers already have all of our most personal information after EQ, so we're all sitting ducks.

EQ was no accident and recently purchased credit lock with experian for $5 a month.

Message 3 of 9
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Card Data Stolen From 5 Million Saks and Lord & Taylor

Here we go again!  

Screen Shot 2018-04-02 at 2.50.42 PM.png

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

WoW! Smiley Mad

Message 5 of 9
Manonfire
Regular Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

EQ was no accident and recently purchased credit lock with experian for $5 a month.

How did you manage to get it for $5 per month. I see it on their webiste for $19.99/ month

Message 6 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I believe the $5 is the first month.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kingy, Correct I also just got the 5 dollar a month lock thanks. Smiley Very Happy ... Every month say 5 dollars not just first month.

explock.png

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Manonfirewrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:

How did you manage to get it for $5 per month. I see it on their webiste for $19.99/ month

Look under upgrade at top of Experian and then Membership I think should be an option for a lower priced tier... They also have the 19.99 dollar one as well but for the lock I'm fine paying the 5 dollars.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.