Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did YOUR tax lein stop reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Did YOUR tax lein stop reporting?

My Equifax just went from 668 to......788!!!   120 points! Of course, in my case, that was the only negative. waiting for TU an EX to follow.

Message 51 of 248
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Equifax just went from 668 to......788!!!   120 points! Of course, in my case, that was the only negative. waiting for TU an EX to follow.

Way to go versewriter! Congratulations

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 52 of 248
someg33k
Established Contributor

My public records including a couple paid tax liens were removed  from Experian and Transunion. Equifax is dragging behind as usual and still reporting.

Message 53 of 248
jkry
Valued Member

My reports refreshed today; and my NM state Tax Lien was removed.   It was only reporting on equifax,  and my score went up a measly 9 points.   Was hoping to see a larger jump.... but I'm happy it's gone.   Was never a "real" tax lien to begin with.  I'll see if I see any more increase and report back.   

Message 54 of 248
chally
Regular Contributor

2 paid released MA state tax liens from 2010 and 2012 were removed from EQ 7-20-17. This cleaned my report and resulting in a 51 point increase from 708 to 759. Promptly went to DCU today for 2.29% auto loan pre approval love. Waiting for TU and EX still, but very happy so far!

Message 55 of 248
LShan82
Regular Contributor

My state tax lien is still reporting and now that I think about it, I don't recall getting info that I was going to be placed in a lien, it showed up on my credit report...

Current Scores 11/2016:Equifax 8: 688 TransU 8: 675 Xperian 8: 674 Cards: Penfed Promise Visa Barclay Reward MasterCard American Express Blue Cash Rewards Nordstrom
Message 56 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

My lein is still on my credit report. I don't know exactly what to do. Any suggestions?
Message 57 of 248
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Equifax deleted!  I'm clean (basically, inquiry and a CFA), AND I'm gold plated now!

Sometime in the last week.

        
Message 58 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I know you have been waiting for ever for this. 

@Revelate wrote:

Equifax deleted!  I'm clean (basically, inquiry and a CFA), AND I'm gold plated now!

Sometime in the last week.

Message 59 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had two Oregon state tax liens. Both fell off a couple weeks ago -- not showing up at all -- on Equifax and Experian. Both still showing on TU.

But, I paid one (the other one was already released but still showing up) and disputed both so not sure if they fell of because of the dispute or these new rules.

Message 60 of 248
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.