Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did YOUR tax lein stop reporting?

tag
pauper66
Valued Member

Re: Did YOUR tax lein stop reporting?

I got an alert from myfico today saying my TU score changed. Up 31 points. No info or reason given, no other alerts

I checked at TU and the lien is gone. I disputed, so not sure if that did it, or if it was the new rules. N0 notifications from TU or CK yet

Message 11 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got an alert tu score up 84 points to 789.tax lien gone from 2011.only bad one on all 3 reports ooooo yaaaaaa

Message 12 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is still not removed....... reporting on a three credit bureaus I wonder why? Any ideas? PS: I'm happy it works for you!!!!
Message 13 of 248
CrankyDave
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine is still not removed....... reporting on a three credit bureaus I wonder why? Any ideas? PS: I'm happy it works for you!!!!

I had one that was reporting on TU and EQ and was getting seriously annoyed at how long it was taking because I'm going into underwriting on a house purchase, and I'd like that higher mortgage score for their best rates, thank you very much. So... kinda stressed out. It *just* came off of TU today, so I'd say to just be patient. Trust me, I know that's not easy. I'm still waiting for EQ to remove it from theirs, but the fact that it's come off of one (giving me a hefty TU boost up to 811) gives me hope that the other will also go bye-bye before long. I don't know what order they're going in, but they're definitely making their way through the lists.

Message 14 of 248
tcbofade
Super Contributor

No longer shows on Experian for DW or myself.

Still showing on EQ and TU as of our last CK update... 5 days ago for her, 2 for me...

patience...patience...

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 15 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info- good for you. I'd love to hear when you get the updates from the other bureaus. Good for you!
Message 16 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anybody had found out if the SS # requirement needs to be full or just last 4 numbers? So, if it's just last 4 it would have to be removed.
Message 17 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure what your referring to?
Message 18 of 248
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

He's referring to the SSN on the lien and/or judgment:

The full SSN
Or partial
XXX-XX-0123

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 19 of 248
Anonymous
Not applicable

Partial ssn get removed

Message 20 of 248
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.