Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Ranks #1 for the bajilionth time

Thanks! Good post.....

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Bajilionth" Lol. Love it. I just got their secured card a few weeks ago and I already love their customer service.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Djgrolyos thanks for the good article! 😊
Message 4 of 8
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Number 1 for 21 years in a row?? That is UNFATHOMABLE!!

Amex, are you listening??

Good Read OP.

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 5 of 8
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Number 1 for 21 years in a row?? That is UNFATHOMABLE!!

Amex, are you listening??

Good Read OP.

Every time I've contacted Discover and they ask how their service was, I tell them that Amex and Chase should be taking notes from them!

Good read indeed!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great post... thanks for sharing ;-)

Discover has been good to me overall.  After my 1st year was up with them, I did ask if they could lower my APR, but they told me no and to check back in 6 months.  I always PIF, and treat it like a debit card (the same as what I do with my other cards).  I will call back in a few months to see if they will lower my APR, and hopefully they will when I ask again. ;-)

Message 7 of 8
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Yes, Discover provides excellent service and is well deserving of the #1 rank for customer service. And I'm very happy with my Discover It card. But to be honest it's been collecting dust lately, the 5% categories are rarely something I spend very much on and 1% rewards for non-category purchases just doesn't cut it these days. Amex BCE 3% on groceries, BoA Cash Rewards 3% on gas, and Penfed's Power Cash Rewards 2% on everything else keeps those cards very active.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.