Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experian now offering free report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Experian now offering free report

Experian just sent me an email stating that so I went to the site via the link (note: if you have a previous account with them, like I did, then your going to have to sign up again to access the free report page) and printing my report while I type this. No score just report.

This is cool because my free yearly report is not due until Dec so I can now check it monthly according to the site.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Experian now offering free report

@Anonymous wrote:

Experian just sent me an email stating that so I went to the site via the link (note: if you have a previous account with them, like I did, then your going to have to sign up again to access the free report page) and printing my report while I type this. No score just report.

This is cool because my free yearly report is not due until Dec so I can now check it monthly according to the site.

i saw that last week and became a free member but the thing is that you can only get the Free Experian every 30 days, it is NOT every week like we can do with Credit Karma...............Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i saw that last week and became a free member but the thing is that you can only get the Free Experian every 30 days, it is NOT every week like we can do with Credit Karma...............Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

I use CK too and my new credit card I got a week and half ago is still not reported on it like on Experian, it's reported weekly but not updated like Experian.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use CK too and my new credit card I got a week and half ago is still not reported on it 

A new card won't report on CK until it has gone through a full billing cycle.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.