cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Hosts Free Interactive Virtual Event

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

FICO Hosts Free Interactive Virtual Event

"Leading analytics software firm FICO (NYSE:FICO), will host a free financial education webinar on May 7 to provide consumers with knowledge and tools to gain better insight into their financial health, especially during these uncertain times with the Coronavirus crisis impacting many consumers' financial situations. . . . "

Every participant in Virtual Score A Better Future Columbus will receive

• Free access to your FICO Score, the score used in over 90% of all lending decisions.

Details here: https://www.fico.com/sabf

[EDIT: I know that most people here don't need this sort of thing. I thought it might be something to pass on to someone who really needs to get up to speed on this credit game.]

27 FICO Scores + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of ResilienceEQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard

48 forum members have shared this new credit score. Share yours today!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: FICO Hosts Free Interactive Virtual Event

@CassieCard wrote:

"Leading analytics software firm FICO (NYSE:FICO), will host a free financial education webinar on May 7 to provide consumers with knowledge and tools to gain better insight into their financial health, especially during these uncertain times with the Coronavirus crisis impacting many consumers' financial situations. . . . "

Every participant in Virtual Score A Better Future Columbus will receive

• Free access to your FICO Score, the score used in over 90% of all lending decisions.

Details here: https://www.fico.com/sabf

[EDIT: I know that most people here don't need this sort of thing. I thought it might be something to pass on to someone who really needs to get up to speed on this credit game.]

If life permits I'll attend. Curious to see what they will provide. Many spend hours trying to figure out what they don't share and learning things they don't share.

But I don't think any of us know everything...you know, proprietary and all.....we'll see.  Although I pay monthly, hopefully I'll learn something new AND get a free off cycle report Smiley Tongue

FICO - 8: 11/19/20 AU 8 BC 8
FICO - 9: 11/19/20 AU 9 BC 9
F5,F4,F2 11/19/20 AU... BC...
Vantage 11/19/20
As of 11/19/20:
AoOA - 24Y8M | AoYA – 0Y0M | AAoA – 11Y6M
Open: 11 CC: (1 reporting 3.53% : 0.74% AGG UTL) | 1 PLOC | 1 MTG loan: 73.16% UTL
Closed: 1 MTG loan | 2 Auto loans | (EQ) 2 CC, (EX & TU) 1 CC
INQ: (EQ) 0/24 | (TU) 1/24 | (EX) 1/24
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Thanks, I've passed this on to some in my network.

Current Scores & Increase since May 2020:

EX: 701 (+38)| TU: 692 (+32)| EQ: 681 (+36)| TU Fico 9: 704

Next Goal: Min. 700 w/all CRAs

Subsequent Goal: Chase FU

Gardening Until: 06/01/2021| App: 5/26/2020
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Trudy wrote:
But I don't think any of us know everything...you know, proprietary and all.....we'll see.  Although I pay monthly, hopefully I'll learn something new AND get a free off cycle report Smiley Tongue

I had the same sort of thoughts - that maybe they will let something new slip out while talking.

I understand the logistic regression and scorecarding methods of general credit risk modeling, as does pretty much anyone working with machine learning and massive data sets. But without the millions of collected profile data points, it doesn't mean a whole lot.

27 FICO Scores + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Keeper of the Scrolls of ResilienceEQ FICO Resilience Index Score Leaderboard

48 forum members have shared this new credit score. Share yours today!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.