Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Chase banker headed to prison for selling customer info

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Former Chase banker headed to prison for selling customer info

Now I know why my Chase CC accounts kept getting hit with fraud. lol

Oops this was suppose to go in the news section.

https://m.mpamag.com/news/former-chase-banker-headed-to-prison-for-selling-customer-info-108660.aspx

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Former Chase banker headed to prison for selling customer info

Gmood1 ... thanks! Now I can sleep better at night Smiley Mad

To increase your comfort, I read a news piece in my travels today on how turning off locational access to your Google Devices may not actually do the job. It seems, unless you pick through other programs on your device that access Google and turn them off along with removing their locational information, law enforcement can still obtain the data and follow your activities legal or otherwise. Have a nice day ... !

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pfft, if the boys in blue want to find me badly enough, they'll find me.  

Message 3 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

To increase your comfort, I read a news piece in my travels today on how turning off locational access to your Google Devices may not actually do the job. It seems, unless you pick through other programs on your device that access Google and turn them off along with removing their locational information, law enforcement can still obtain the data and follow your activities legal or otherwise. Have a nice day ... !

😂 Glad I could be of assistance Dinosaur. Ha ha

I allow some of my banks to track me. That's so they'll know if my CCs have been stolen. 

They match the locations of the transaction to your cell phone location. I have a couple of CCs lenders that do it. Unfortunately I have so many. I can't remember which ones that do this at the moment.😆

Message 4 of 12
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am more concerned with the tracking chip the CIA implanted in my brain while I was asleep after they broke into my home a few years ago. That is why I have wallpapered my home in aluminum foil and wear a space blanket over my head when I am outside. 

I can't use a cell phone anymore because the NSA tracks me when the CIA can't find me.

I don't use credit cards anymore because the FBI can track me and tell the CIA where I am.

I can only use the computer when I use a VPN on full moon Saturdays, so I am taking a substantial risk in communicating with you right now. Interpol, NATO, and the UN have joined the CIA in tracking how many BMs I have so there is no escape.

Big Phama wants me to take my antipsychotic medications so they can profit, I will show them. I don't need any help because the bankers are selling my financial information and taking my money so I can't pay for antipsychotic medications!

And they're coming to take me away ha-haaa
They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not that worried about Google.  I willingly allow them to track me for a small fee.

Screenshot_2018-08-14-13-09-13.png

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, you are saying it’s not just me?  

@Medic981 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am more concerned with the tracking chip the CIA implanted in my brain while I was asleep after they broke into my home a few years ago. That is why I have wallpapered my home in aluminum foil and wear a space blanket over my head when I am outside. 

I can't use a cell phone anymore because the NSA tracks me when the CIA can't find me.

I don't use credit cards anymore because the FBI can track me and tell the CIA where I am.

I can only use the computer when I use a VPN on full moon Saturdays, so I am taking a substantial risk in communicating with you right now. Interpol, NATO, and the UN have joined the CIA in tracking how many BMs I have so there is no escape.

Big Phama wants me to take my antipsychotic medications so they can profit, I will show them. I don't need any help because the bankers are selling my financial information and taking my money so I can't pay for antipsychotic medications!

They're coming to take me away ho-ho hee-hee ha-haaa
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men
In their clean white coats

Message 7 of 12
BessTruman
Regular Contributor

OMG   How did you aquire all those CC's   lol      What is your system for keeping them all active?      That's an awesome profile...

Message 8 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks! Lol... I don't really have a system for keeping them all active.
I'll sometimes do a 50 cent charge through Amazon charging up my gift card. Thats if the card has been inactive for six months. Some of them are on recurring bills and set to auto pay monthly.
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

THIS. POST. MADE. MY. DAY. Thanks for sharing this, Gmood1! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.