cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goldman Sachs Bank Loses $1.2 Billion in Interest Rate Derivative Bets

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Goldman Sachs Bank Loses $1.2 Billion in Interest Rate Derivative Bets

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2019/12/goldman-sachs-federally-insured-bank-loses-1-2-billion-in-int...

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Goldman Sachs Bank Loses $1.2 Billion in Interest Rate Derivative Bets

Wow. Here we go again.

Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

As good Americans we need to do our part in shoring up the banking system! No whining please? Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted

Interesting comments from them as they lose this money. I have decided to pull my money from their high rate savings and go elsewhere, not going to be caught holding the bag.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/31/goldman-sachs-is-saying-the-economy-is-nearly-recession-proof.html

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Interesting comments from them as they lose this money. I have decided to pull my money from their high rate savings and go elsewhere, not going to be caught holding the bag.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/31/goldman-sachs-is-saying-the-economy-is-nearly-recession-proof.html

Very wise thing to do!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.