Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP on... IRS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HP on... IRS?

People are ENTIRELY too quick to give up their rights to privacy these days. Once personal information is out in the public sphere and readily available, it can be used and twisted in all sorts of ways we never even imagined. Too much info about us is floating around already, why would anyone want to give corporations easy access to even more of it... blows my mind.
Message 11 of 14
BurgeoningHope
Frequent Contributor

Child support (and soon, alimony) doesn't show up in tax returns. It's seldom the sole source of income, but it is not infrequently a material portion of it.

Message 12 of 14
stellar
Established Contributor

MoneyKlutz wrote:

Revelate wrote:

...I guess I'm just not seeing the problem here... if it's just a privacy thing, I get that, but outside of that case I'm a bit confused.

The irony is that we already allow Wells Fargo to literally know what color of undies we're wearing when applying for a home loan, but balk at the thought that Walmart (where we bought those undies on credit) might question if we could actually pay for them.

Ah, the old home loan vs undies debate.  lol

Message 13 of 14
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

@stellar wrote:

Ah, the old home loan vs undies debate.  lol

Well...maybe I was stretching it a little bit but I thought it was quite revealing. I'll skid to a stop eventually.  Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.