Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC leaving US.

tag
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

Re: HSBC Exit US

@Goos wrote:

At least you get letters , I have gotten zero letters . Luckily I don't owe them any money currently. So I'll just wait . 

I'm right their with you. I want to use the account but since I have gotten conflicting letters and different things from reps I'm like should I use it or not.

Message 71 of 122
Goos
Regular Contributor

Anyone else still not heard anything from HSBC or citizens ? I seriously can't believe they are keeping me . But I haven't heard one way or another . And the chat reps say different things depending on what day it is .

Message 72 of 122
justjac2
Regular Contributor

Not a word from anyone. I have the HSBC Cash Rewards.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 73 of 122
Goos
Regular Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

I actually have that one and the gold . Both with small limits for what they say they are Targeting . Ones 2k ones 2.5k . But I have no other relationship with them . I was just curious as 12-6 came and went . Just thought it was odd.  

Message 74 of 122
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Message 75 of 122
Goos
Regular Contributor

Yeah , but if you read the website timelines , info is supposed to go out early December and early January.  I got nothing in December so we shall see now that it's early January .

Screenshot_20220103-150039.png

Message 76 of 122
Goos
Regular Contributor

@justjac2 wrote:

Not sure how their chat reps are with reliable info but I inquired today and this was the response I got .....Screenshot_20220108-093630~2.png

I was hoping to try a new bank out but it is what it is . 

Message 77 of 122
justjac2
Regular Contributor

@Goos Thanks for the info. I was expecting the account to be closed, and that would be OK too.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 78 of 122
Goos
Regular Contributor

Yeah they may just sit until they get tired of them and close them . 

Message 79 of 122
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

The transition from HSBC seems to be as clear as mud,!!

and I honestly don't think this is a well planned smooth transition. JMHO ...

Just wait and see what happens. Not going to react until that time comes.

Message 80 of 122
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.