Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instacart, DoorDash plan to launch credit cards

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Instacart, DoorDash plan to launch credit cards

U.S. grocery delivery app Instacart Inc and food delivery firm DoorDash Inc DASH.N are planning to launch their own credit cards, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/instacart-doordash-plan-to-launch-credit-cards-wsj-2021-04-07-0

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Instacart, DoorDash plan to launch credit cards

I hope they partner with comenity. I need big limits.

Message 2 of 6
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

It's been announced that Chase will issue the Instacard cards, planned for early 2022. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

U.S. grocery delivery app Instacart Inc and food delivery firm DoorDash Inc DASH.N are planning to launch their own credit cards, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter.

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/instacart-doordash-plan-to-launch-credit-cards-wsj-2021-04-07-0

Looks like Morgan Chase is issuing the Card...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess that's why the Door Dash credit on Freedom expires in 2022, thus will no longer be an option?

Not that it benefite me thre is no such thing as door dash here, nor under eats. which is why I'm upset by Amex axing the Ariline credit on Gold in favor of it!

Message 5 of 6
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

It's been announced that Chase will issue the Instacard cards, planned for early 2022. 

Whelp!  That leaves me out!  I can forget about that!

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.