Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intriguing CC for Influencers

tag
unsungivy
Established Contributor

Intriguing CC for Influencers

What grabbed my attention was the choosing of categories, since it sounds like it covers some very disparate categories. Otherwise it's a charge card for a type of non-standard high-income consumer who traditional lending doesn't trust.

"The card was designed to be customizable to the needs of the creator using it. There is no set reward system. Instead, creators determine which three spending categories are the highest for them and receive between 3% to 5% cashback in those categories.

Wei explains that a travel blogger might prioritize spending on food and flights while a YouTube gamer might spend more on computer equipment and technology. The card also comes with a welcome offer of $250 which is received in the form of a statement credit towards any future purchases"

https://www-cnbc-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/select/karat-black-card-the-credit-card...

SD - Biz -
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GrainFan
New Contributor

Re: Intriguing CC for Influencers

Interesting card, and the rewards seem generous, but I don't really think this is a real problem. Sure, they might have limited credit history, or irregular income, but with a little bit of time playing the game and the proper documentation for their business, traditional business CCs and LOCs become pretty easy to access, unless I'm missing something. 

Message 2 of 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Intriguing CC for Influencers

@GrainFan wrote:

Interesting card, and the rewards seem generous, but I don't really think this is a real problem. Sure, they might have limited credit history, or irregular income, but with a little bit of time playing the game and the proper documentation for their business, traditional business CCs and LOCs become pretty easy to access, unless I'm missing something. 

Agreed. But I find it intriguing.

What especially interests me is the possibility of customized bonus categories.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.