cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL! Apple warns not to keep its credit card by leather. Or denim. Or loose change.

tag
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: LOL! Apple warns not to keep its credit card by leather. Or denim. Or loose change.

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone already shot it with a gun...so I’ll take my chances with denim

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wug1hDD9h08

I have to admit that this was an entertaining video. They’re lucky the bullet didn’t have a violent ricochet lol 

That was interesting, I subscribed to see what the .380 caliber does, I have a .22 and they're not very powerful.

And a reaction I had is with that Apple card in your wallet you're going to have to take your wallet our of your pocket and put in the tray going through airport security. But on the other hand, good protection against getting shot in the butt . . .

Glute protection should be way up on the criteria list for prospecting credit card applicants. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LOL! Apple warns not to keep its credit card by leather. Or denim. Or loose change.

@Anonymous wrote:

Someone already shot it with a gun...so I’ll take my chances with denim

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wug1hDD9h08

It's only a matter of time now.

Message 12 of 15
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Third party sellers will be hawking Apple Card cases in no time.

AU

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep mine in the case they sent it in within a credit card book I got at Amazon. I’m not using a 1% card. It’s for show and tell. Otherwise, I just use Apple Pay or Apple direct. :-).
Message 14 of 15
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Well this is nice to know.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.