Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard data confirms terrible, horrible, no-good holiday shopping season

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MasterCard data confirms terrible, horrible, no-good holiday shopping season

SpendingPulse, which collects data from MasterCard Advisors, says the holiday season was the "most challenging" in decades. 

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/stories/2008/12/29/daily2.html

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Re: MasterCard data confirms terrible, horrible, no-good holiday shopping season

Sorry guys, did what I could!
Message 2 of 4
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Re: MasterCard data confirms terrible, horrible, no-good holiday shopping season

Dont know what they are talking about, I never shopped this much before in my life!!
Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 3 of 4
MattH
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

SpendingPulse, which collects data from MasterCard Advisors, says the holiday season was the "most challenging" in decades. 

http://www.bizjournals.com/columbus/stories/2008/12/29/daily2.html

My family spent Christmas break in Breckenridge, Colorado as we have nearly every year since the late 1970s.  As usual, we attended a Christmas Eve service at the local Episcopal Church.  In recent years the Church was ALWAYS totally full and many people had to watch the service from the Parish Hall on video.  Well, this year as usual they had the video system operating, but NOBODY was in the Parish Hall because everybody could fit in the Church.

TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.