cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most popular credit cards based on web searches

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Most popular credit cards based on web searches

"The Costco Anywhere Visa is the most-searched credit card by far — with 935,000 monthly searches. By comparison, the second-most popular credit card search, for Southwest credit cards, racked up just 171,000 monthly searches."

https://www.businessinsider.com/most-popular-credit-cards 

I only have 2 credit cards and the Costco Visa is one of them. I just bought a Macbook Air at Costco with the card - $799.99, and it's the same one (MVFH2LL/A) listed at Apple's store for $1099.00. I'll get 2% back with Costco's executive membership reward, plus 2% for using the card. Costco also adds a year to the 1yr warranty, and Citi adds an extra 2 years on top of that (total 4 years).

Take that, Apple card!

27 FICO Scores + 3 VS3. MTG (Mortgage), AUT (Auto), and BKC (Bankcard) are scores 5,4, and 2 from the top.

Testing aggregate utilization greater than 8.99% but less than 9.00%. It's treated the same as 9.00%.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Most popular credit cards based on web searches

Great article! You did well on your purchase too Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Yep, Costco definitely gives the competition a run for their money.

DEC 2019: EX 816, TU 820, EQ 810
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799
DEC 2017: EX 775, TU 778, EQ 769

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $30K || Discover IT $22.2K || Macy's $20K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

If only I had a Costco closer than 100 miles away.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CassieCard, Well Done!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.