Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit Score Website

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: New Credit Score Website

@MidnightVoice wrote:

I would love to know what myFicoBarry thinks of this!

Does it end up cheaper than here or more expensive? 

As far as I know, the pricing isn't determiend yet.  Base on what they had going on when I tried the website (before it was shut down to users) you could only purchase 1 pull per month. The pull I had cost $19.95, which included all of the tools and reports, but it HASN'T been charged to my CC yet because they weren't set up at the time to accept CC's.  Needless to say, I'm watching that situation closely.  The site simply is not in working order yet. 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 21 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Go to their site now and see what they are charging!  **bleep**!  I think they are going to price themselves out of what could have been a lucrative business.  12 reports is now  $429. It could have been a good site.  I'll stick with my USAA Credit Monitoring Service.  This site doesn't know what they are doing.

Includes: All 3 FICO Credit Scores, Score Tracker,Score Analyzer and Score Planner

Billing Type*

SingleJoint

One-Time Setup Fee: $89.95

Price

1 payment of $429.95

12 monthly payments of $39.95

Sub-Total

Pay over 12 months
One time payment

One-Time Setup Fee: $89.95

SUB-TOTAL : $39.95/month

TOTAL : $129.90

** BETA TESTING MODE **

Starting Score: Experian 593 Equifax 552 TransUnion 550
Current Score: 746 767
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

And to boot, there is NO contact information.  No phone number, no email, no address, NOTHING!

Message 23 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Oh, and no Customer Service.

Message 24 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Just tried to sign-up.  Site does NOT work.  Hopefully I won't see crap charges on my CC.  This site is definitely not ready for primetime.

IT DOES STATE IN LARGE RED LETTERS ON THE SIGNUP PAGE;

** BETA TESTING MODE **

BETTER WAIT UNTIL BETA IS DONE AND THEY SETTLE ON A REASONABLE PRICE.

Message 25 of 156
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I don't know about the set-up fee, but $40/month seems reasonable. I bet they are charged at least $30/pull on the report data and the tri-merge service.

Message 26 of 156
android01
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

I don't know about the set-up fee, but $40/month seems reasonable. I bet they are charged at least $30/pull on the report data and the tri-merge service.

When I got my tri-merge report from them, the price that the puller paid was listed on the report itself. It cost them $6.00.  I'm sure that whenever they go live the price that they settle on will have to include all of the fixed expenses of running a web site, site development costs and maintenance, customer service personnel etc. $40 a month does seem very reasonable to me even though they are paying such a small price for the actual report. There's a lot more involved in providing a service than most people realize.  Although we all focus on the report alone, getting that report and all of the tools this site will offer to us as consumers adds quote a bit of cost.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 27 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

Yea but add $89 or $109 one time setup fee.  It's going to put me further in debt.  What setup?  WE put our name, ssn, address and such and such in the fields provided.  How much does their DBA make?  The database is already created?   So it could cost over $500 for 12 pulls.

Message 28 of 156
TooMuchTooSoon
Established Member

PS This site does not work.  The sign-up page is non functioning.  Just FYI.

Message 29 of 156
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

This website has been discussed a lot more on one of the other credit forums... This site isn't expected to be up until at least the 1st of January.  I would wait until their "grand opening"

Message 30 of 156
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.